A range of accommodation options available
Priory Adult Care has established partnerships with housing providers across the UK and we are proud of the quality and range of our accommodation schemes. Our partners include Chrysalis Supported Association Ltd and Inclusion Housing. We offer self-contained apartments and bungalows, shared living and completely bespoke solutions, with accommodation adapted to meet individual needs.
All of our tenants’ homes are comfortable and modern, with many having assistive technology services incorporated into the buildings to maximise independence for residents. Our supported living services are located within communities, so they have easy access to amenities and transport links.
By understanding each person’s needs and aspirations, we can agree together the type of accommodation and locations that might work best for them. We can provide help with tenancy agreements where needed, giving people the security of their own homes. If an individual wishes to live with others, we match them with people who have shared interests and lifestyles.
Smooth transitions to more independent living
We know that the move to supported living can feel like a big step, which is why we carefully plan each transition so that it is completely tailored to the individual’s needs. We are focussed on ensuring that the move to our services is a smooth and positive experience for each new resident.
For some people this means a gradual transition over a number of months to minimise any anxiety and ensure that they are looking forward to the journey ahead. Throughout the process our friendly and dedicated staff team offer support, advice and encouragement.
Achieving positive outcomes
Priory Adult Care’s supported living services give people greater choice and control over how they live their lives, empowering them to achieve the best possible outcomes. By providing individually tailored support that is regularly reviewed and monitored, we encourage each person to reach their true potential. Our residents become more independent, find employment and fully integrate into their communities.
To gain an insight into our services, the way we work and the outcomes you can expect, please take a look at some of our success stories by clicking here.
A summary of our supported living services
- A wide range of safe and homely living spaces, including self-contained apartments and bungalows, shared living and bespoke options. Established partnerships with housing providers
- Support with developing daily living skills, independence and accessing the community
- Unique care pathways providing step-up and step-down services
- Staff availability 24 hours per day
- Spacious communal areas and well-maintained gardens that are safe and private
- Staff teams with significant expertise in supporting people with complex needs, including dedicated positive behaviour support (PBS) specialists and an Assessment and Transition Director for Complex Autism
- Integration of assistive technology within properties to maximise independence
- Support to access education and employment opportunities
- Locations with access to the wider community and close to amenities
Meet our Director of Supported Living Services
Angela Dyson joined Priory Adult Care in 2018 as our Supported Living Director, having worked for more than 10 years as an integrated Commissioner for mental health and disability.
Angela has a wealth of experience in the social care industry, working with adults with complex needs. This includes over 30 years as a qualified Social Worker, and working in both the statutory and voluntary sectors within operational management.
Supported living FAQs
To further provide you with information on our supported living services, we have compiled a helpful list of answers to the frequently asked questions (FAQs) we have been receiving at Priory Adult Care. To view our FAQ’s, please click here.
Do you currently require a supported living service?
For more information about the supported living services we can offer at Priory Adult Care, please contact us today on 0808 208 2147 or click here to complete an enquiry form.