Priory Adult Care provides residential settings across the UK, designed to support individuals with complex needs, as part of the Learning Disability and Autism Programme Agenda.
Our aim is to assist people moving from a hospital setting to successfully transition to living in their own accommodation, preventing the likelihood of a placement breakdown, leading to a subsequent re-admission to hospital.
We offer intensive community care within registered environments, which are safe and homely. We also provide bespoke supported living solutions, to further support people if required, through their care pathway.
Specialist care services for people with complex needs
Our staff teams have significant expertise in supporting people with complex needs. We focus on developing the individuals’ skills and helping them to become more independent, in preparation for moving into their own tenancy.
The services that we offer include:
- A range of accommodation including individualised flats, each with their own activities of daily living (ADL) kitchens, designed to promote independence whilst maintaining safety
- Spacious communal areas and well-maintained gardens that are safe and private
- Locations with access to the wider community and close to amenities. A selection of our services are also situated in rural settings
- Supported living services available across the UK, offering a care pathway from our specialist residential services, as required
- Innovative person-centred support programmes and personal activity planners
- Staff teams with significant expertise in supporting people with complex needs, including dedicated positive behaviour support (PBS) specialists
- A range of daily activities, with an emphasis on developing life and community skills
- Intensive support ratios with 1:1 specialist support available, as required
- Progression through a care pathway to live as independently as possible
- Access to education and supported employment opportunities
- Public transport nearby to many services
Contact us today
We currently have vacancies available across the UK for adults with complex needs, who are stepping down from a hospital setting and require a Learning Disability and Autism Programme.
If you would like to make a referral or arrange a visit to see our facilities, please call us today on 0808 208 2147. Alternatively, click here to complete our short enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.