We understand that finding the right care and support for yourself or a loved one is always difficult. At Priory Adult Care, we pride ourselves in providing a homely environment ensuring the highest quality of care and support for older people.
Our aim is to enhance quality of life by enabling people in our care to make informed choices about their daily life and we actively engage with residents and relatives, encouraging regular feedback to ensure people in our care maximise their independence throughout their stay.
Our residential care services
The residential care services we provide cater for people needing support with daily living activities including washing, dressing, eating and mobility. Our trained and dedicated carers are on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to meet the individual needs of our residents. They ensure the social, physical and emotional requirements of residents are met through a person-centred approach to care.
Our range of residential care services include:
- Individualised care plans structured around the person
- Flexible residential and 24 hour nursing care tailored to the needs of the individual
- Residents and family involvement initiatives
- Flexible day care services to help people maintain their independence
- High quality and supportive end of life care in a comfortable environment
- Respite care and reablement plans
Get in touch
If you would like to make an appointment to visit one of our residential care homes or for more information on the services we provide, please contact us on 0808 208 2147 or click here to complete an enquiry form.