We understand how difficult it can be to find the right care home for yourself or a loved one. Priory Adult Care is on hand to support you through the whole process, providing expert advice and ensuring the transition into your chosen care home is as smooth as possible.
We pride ourselves on offering the highest standards of person-centred care for older people, within safe, comfortable and homely environments. Our professional and friendly staff teams always put the residents at the centre of what they do and the care is tailored around the person’s needs - everything from their daily meals to the activities they enjoy.
The transition into a care home can be a daunting and unsettling process. Our aim is to minimise change for residents and care for them just as a loved one would. With an open- door policy, we always welcome relatives and friends to regularly visit the home.
Providing the right care in the right environment
We have care homes located throughout the UK, which offer a range of care services and facilities to meet the social, physical and emotional needs of the elderly people we support. This includes:
- Residential care
- Nursing care
- Dementia care
- Respite care
- Day care
- Reablement and convalescence care
- End of life/Palliative care
- Mental health support
Enhancing quality of life and wellbeing
Across all of our homes, we support people to make informed choices about their daily life. We actively engage with residents and relatives, as well as encourage regular feedback, to ensure people in our care maximise their wellbeing and independence throughout their stay.
Our dedicated staff teams include activities co-ordinators who are experienced in working with older people. In every home, individual activity schedules are developed and tailored to the personal lives and interests of our residents.
We also understand the importance of community involvement and we encourage residents to remain active members of the local communities. Churches, schools and other organisations are regularly invited into our homes to provide activities for residents. The homes also arrange day trips, often hold events, and welcome the local community to open days, garden parties and festivities.
Every aspect of our homes contribute to the quality of daily life for residents, from the care provided to the layout and facilities. This includes:
- Experienced and friendly staff teams who are on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to meet the individual needs of our residents
- A range of facilities including en-suite bedrooms, comfortable dining areas, tranquil lounges and fully-enclosed gardens
- Friendly and welcoming décor to help residents feel at home
- Fresh, home cooked food, using locally produced ingredients
- A wealth of daily activities organised by dedicated activities co-ordinators both at our homes and in the local communities, for our residents to enjoy
- Regular visits from a range of external audiences including local church groups, dentists, choirs and hairdressers
- An open door visiting policy where families and friends are always welcome
Our current availability
To find out where your nearest Priory care home is located, the services it provides and current vacancies, please click here.
Get in touch
If you are currently looking for the right care home to meet the needs of yourself or a loved one, please contact our friendly team today on 0808 271 5376. Alternatively, please click here to complete our short enquiry form and we will be in touch.