Priory Adult Care has homes across the UK for people with dementia, where trained staff provide residents with individual specialised dementia care and support.
Our homes have been developed and adapted to meet the needs of residents with dementia and we offer as much independence and stimulation as possible, incorporating appropriate environmental aspects such as furniture, signage and decor to help people maintain their independence and dignity.
Our dementia care services
We provide a range of care services for people with dementia. This includes:
- Individualised care plans structured around the person
- Flexible residential and 24 hour nursing care tailored to the needs of the individual
- Specialised dementia care delivered in a homely environment
- Residents and family involvement initiatives
- Flexible day care services to support people to maintain independence in their own homes
- High quality, comprehensive end of life care in a comfortable environment
- Respite care and reablement packages
Our specialist approach
The expertise of our caring team is to recognise and enable each resident to continue to do the things they enjoy for as long as they are able to do so. Our programme is based on the theories of ‘person centred care’ and all of our care plans are tailored around the residents’ needs and capabilities, and are adjusted to provide additional support over time.
Priory Adult Care believes in providing high quality dementia care and, as part of this, has a dedicated dementia lead who provides support and training to all of our individual sites and relevant staff.
Our overall aim is to continuously improve the individual experience of people with dementia who use our services through engagement with staff and through partnership with specialised external organisations such as the Alzheimer’s Society, Dementia Action Alliance and the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Dementia.
Get in touch
If you would like to make an appointment to visit one of our residential homes that specialises in caring for people with dementia or for more information on our services, please contact us today on 0808 208 2147 or click here to complete an enquiry form.