Priory Adult Care’s award-winning new developments are specifically designed to provide the right community-based settings for people aged 18 years and over with complex needs, as well as individuals who are 17 years old going through a transition from children’s services.
We have been actively working in partnership with both Health and Local Authorities across the UK to develop new services which provide a stepping stone towards independence for the people we support.
Innovative and inspiring environments
Our new developments have the latest advances in space, interior design, textures, communication and innovations, as well as state-of-the-art facilities featuring bespoke apartments and studios with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) kitchens.
Our new services also include:
- Low stimulus, homely and relaxed environments, whilst offering robust furnishings
- En-suite bedrooms and self-contained flats
- Spacious communal areas and access to the wider community
- Large gardens and grounds that are safe and private
- Access to dedicated Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) specialists
- Innovative person-centred support programmes and personal activity planners
- Intensive interactive communication and environments
- One-to-one specialist support as required
- Education and supported employment opportunities
- Progression through care pathways to live as independently as possible
Download our environment portfolio brochure
For more information on our new developments across the UK, please download our environment portfolio brochure by clicking here or call us today on 0808 208 2147.