Yew Tree Lodge
Located in Reading, Yew Tree Lodge (formerly part of Partnerships in Care) provides specialist residential support for 16 male and female adults with enduring mental health needs.
We place great importance on outcomes and quality of life, looking at what can be achieved for each resident, their abilities, interests and needs. We work within a positive environment to encourage confidence, bring structure, inclusion and opportunity in their lives.
Our specialist services
We provide a wide range of services to support people with enduring mental health needs. This includes:
- 13 independent living units with en-suite facilities
- Each unit has access to 4 fully-equipped domestic kitchens, bathrooms and communal spaces providing both a recovery and respite service
- 3 crisis intervention beds
- Large gardens and outdoor space
- Focus on independent living skills, as well as social inclusion, education and employment engagement
- Close links with the local community for residents to access college courses, work placements and amenities
“Staff have helped me to develop my skills and I enjoy life so much more now. I even go to college and have a job.”
Person supported by Yew Tree Lodge