Located in Liverpool, Vancouver House is a purpose-built specialist residential service for adults with learning disabilities, who may also present with co-existing conditions. These include sensory impairment and epilepsy.
We provide a safe and supportive environment where individuals can progress to lead a more independent and fulfilling life.
The property is ideally situated close to local amenities and a large shopping centre, as well as within easy access to bus routes into the city centre and other areas of interest.
The people that live at Vancouver House are supported using a person-centred approach, providing a package of care and support that meets the individual’s goals and aspirations.
We understand that each person has different needs, interests and hobbies, which is why personal input is so important. Our aim is to deliver a high quality service that enables people to maximise their independence.
Our specialist services
We provide a wide range of specialist services and facilities for the people we support. This includes:
- 4 x 8 bedded units
- En-suite bedrooms are available
- Spacious communal areas including a large lounge, quiet lounge and a dining/activities room
- 2 kitchens and a laundrette
- A fully-accessible bathroom with specialist bath and large walk-in shower
- Lift facilities available between each floor
- Safe and secure private gardens with patio area
- A highly skilled and dedicated staff team
- 24 hour staff support on-site
- A person-centred approach through both community and home-based activities