The Spinney is a specialist residential service for up to three adults with autism and learning disabilities. Through a person-centred approach, we are committed to providing a high quality service which focuses on the needs of the individual.
Located in the large suburban village of Bamber Bridge in Preston, we offer a safe and supportive environment where individuals can progress to lead a more independent and fulfilling life.
- Three bedded house with spacious communal areas including a lounge, dining room and kitchen
- Well-maintained gardens including a summer house
- Person-centred approach through both community and home-based activities
- A highly skilled and dedicated staff team
- Within easy access to local shops, amenities and transport links
- ‘Your Voice’ meetings where individuals are encouraged to share their views
Our specialist staff team
Our service is run by an experienced manager with a team of trained support workers, who have significant expertise in supporting people with autism and learning disabilities. We believe in a multidisciplinary approach to care and support which is why we work closely with other professionals including social workers, psychiatrists, podiatrists and opticians.
“Staff have helped me to develop my skills and I feel much more independent now.”
Person supported by The Spinney