The Lodge provides support for people with autism, mental health needs and learning disabilities. We specialise in supporting people with autism and challenging behaviour, and do everything we can to improve the health and wellbeing of the individuals we support. We believe that every person can achieve positive outcomes with just the right level of support.
Our approach to support
The Lodge offers homely accommodation for adults who require varying levels of care, assistance and support. We take a multidisciplinary team approach, designed according to individual needs and wishes. Alongside mandatory training, staff members undertake specialist training courses relevant to their role, such as counselling.
Every person at The Lodge is encouraged to be involved in their person-centred plans and risk assessments. We promote Priory Adult Care’s communication strategy, "Our Voice", which encourages individuals, based on their preferred method of communication, to voice their views about the support they receive.
The services offered at The Lodge include:
- Innovative person-centred support programmes and personal activity planners
- Accommodation comprised of 10 bedrooms, 8 of which have en-suite facilities, and 2 separate bungalows
- A variety of spacious communal areas for residents to enjoy
- Large private garden with vegetable patch and seating areas
- Intensive interactive communication and environment
- One-to-one specialist support as required
- Access to education and supported employment opportunities
- Progression through a care pathway to live as independently as possible
- Access to multi-professionals from allied healthcare practitioners and a positive behaviour support specialist
“I enjoy living here, my home is very good and I like the food.”
Person supported by The Lodge