Located in Diss, Norfolk, The Croft is a specialist residential service for eight adults with learning disabilities. We provide a safe and supportive environment where individuals can progress to lead a more independent and fulfilling life.
The people that live here are supported using a person-centred approach, providing a package of care and support that meets the individual’s goals and aspirations. We understand that each person has different needs, interests and hobbies, which is why personal input is so important. Our aim is to deliver a high quality service that enables people to maximise their independence.
Our specialist services
We provide a wide range of specialist services and facilities for the people we support. This includes:
- Eight comfortably furnished bedrooms
- Spacious communal areas including a lounge, dining room and kitchen
- Safe and secure grounds and gardens
- A highly skilled and dedicated staff team
- 24 hour staff support on-site
- A person-centred approach through both community and home-based activities
“I like living here because staff are very nice to me.”
Person supported by The Croft