The Beeches Care Home
The Beeches is a purpose-built care home designed for older people requiring residential and nursing care.
Situated in Aberdare, the recently refurbished home offers a modern and supportive environment with en-suite bedrooms and comfortable lounge areas. Our dedicated team ensure we meet the resident’s individual care and social needs.
Set in a residential area of Bethuel Street in Aberdare, the home provides residents with a convenient home in the heart of the local community. There is an enclosed garden where residents can relax and socialise.
The home has recently been refurbished and each bedroom and lounge is designed to ensure comfort and safety. There is an open visiting policy and families and friends are always welcome.
Living at The Beeches
The Beeches is designed to meet the needs of older people with comfortable lounges, dining areas and beautiful patio garden where residents can enjoy sitting outside.
We provide a wide range of services and facilities to meet the needs of our residents. This includes:
- Local GPs who visit the home regularly
- Local dentist providing a service to residents
- Fresh home cooked food using locally produced ingredients
- Dedicated activities co-ordinator experienced in working with older people
- A visiting hairdresser and beautician outlets within walking distance
- Beautiful patio garden where residents can enjoy sitting outside
- Nearby shops, restaurants and cafes where residents often like to visit
A more enjoyable way to spend your time
Our activities co-ordinators tailor the activities on a daily basis to meet the needs of our residents.
Residents can also go on our regular trips to local shops, garden centres, restaurants and cafes, the local park and places further afield.
“The Beeches has been a lovely experience. My husband has improved greatly in his time here and the support provided by staff is wonderful.”
Relative of resident at The Beeches