Supporting You in the South East
Supporting You in The South East, also known as SYI South East (formerly part of Craegmoor), is dedicated to providing individually tailored packages of high quality, person centred support to individuals with learning disabilities, associated conditions and mental health issues to develop the skills they need to live as independently as possible. Support can be provided in accommodation-based settings or via our outreach services.
We provide support to people who are funded directly by the Local Authority, have a direct payment or individual budget and some people buy in support privately.
Our specialist services
Amongst the services available at Supporting You in the South East are:
- Finances and economic wellbeing, including budgeting and debt management
- Maintaining accommodation
- Employment, volunteering, education and training
- Relationships with family and friends
- Leisure, cultural and faith activities
- Developing self-confidence and community involvement
- Mental and emotional health
- Physical health, including exercise and healthy eating
- Drug or alcohol issues
- Dealing with offending issues
- Domestic and living skills, including cooking, shopping and public transport
- Moving to independent accommodation
Our approach to support
We support individuals in their own homes to develop independence and reach their full potential. Our support packages are developed around an individual’s needs, whilst our focus is on enabling them become more independent and to achieve their goals.
All of our services are designed to help people develop the skills and confidence to live more independently.
“The staff who help us are very kind and helpful. We love living on our own and showing people our flat.”
Person assisted by Supporting You in the South East