Supporting You in the Midlands works with a number of local landlords and housing partners who assist us in finding the right accommodation for individuals in need of housing solutions.
As a result we are able to offer varying levels of support accommodation dependent on individuals’ needs and wishes. We are able to offer self-contained flats, shared housing and 24-hour staff availability. We also provide an on-call number for emergencies outside office hours.
We support people who:
- Have one or more learning disabilities
- Have autism
- Have a mental health illness
- Have complex needs
- Have behaviours that challenge - mild, moderate or severe
Finding the right care and support doesn't have to be complicated. At Supporting You in the Midlands, we can offer advice about accessing benefits and funding and if appropriate, working out your budget.
If you have an individual budget or direct payment we can support you to decide how best to spend your finances to make sure you can live the life you want.
Referrals may be made through:
- The individual’s social services department management team or, if relevant, their local health authority
- By the individual (or an appropriate adult acting on their behalf) who wishes to use direct payment or individual budget, or who is self-financing