Supporting You in Scotland
Supporting You in Scotland, also known as SYI Scotland (formerly part of Craegmoor), provides innovative and creative support to individuals with learning disabilities, autism and/or mental illnesses to live the lives they want and to achieve their goals.
We work with individuals who require support and assistance to live as independently as possible whether this is providing support in peoples’ own homes or via our outreach services. The level of support can range from a couple of hours per week to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We provide support to individuals who are funded directly by the Local Authority, have a direct payment or individual budget and some people buy in support privately.
Our specialist services
Amongst the services available at Supporting You in Scotland are:
- Finances and economic wellbeing, including budgeting and debt management
- Maintaining accommodation
- Employment, volunteering, education and training
- Relationships with family and friends
- Leisure, cultural and faith activities
- Developing self-confidence and community involvement
- Mental and emotional health
- Physical health, including exercise and healthy eating
- Drug or alcohol issues
- Dealing with offending issues
- Domestic and living skills, including cooking, shopping and public transport
- Moving to independent accommodation
"I am now so much more independent and staff have been so supportive.”
Person assisted by Supporting You in Scotland