Supporting You in East Anglia
Supporting You in East Anglia, also known as SYI East Anglia (formerly part of Craegmoor), is dedicated to providing individually tailored packages of high quality, person centred support to individuals with learning disabilities, associated conditions and mental health issues to develop the skills they need to live as independently as possible.
Support can be provided in accommodation-based settings or via our outreach services. The level of support can range from a couple of hours per week to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our approach to support
We support individuals in their own homes to develop independence and reach their full potential. Our support packages are developed around an individual’s needs, whilst our focus is on enabling them become more independent and to achieve their goals.
All of our services are designed to help people develop the skills and confidence to live more independently.
Our supported living services
Amongst the services available at Supporting You in East Anglia are:
- Finances and economic wellbeing, including budgeting and debt management
- Maintaining accommodation
- Employment, volunteering, education and training
- Relationships with family and friends
- Leisure, cultural and faith activities
- Developing self-confidence and community involvement
- Mental and emotional health
- Physical health, including exercise and healthy eating
- Drug or alcohol issues
- Dealing with offending issues
- Domestic and living skills, including cooking, shopping and public transport
- Moving to independent accommodation
“They have been incredibly supportive for all our family and have enabled us to understand more about our relative’s condition.”
Relative of a person assisted by Supporting You in East Anglia