Located in Diss, Norfolk, Roydon Road is a specialist residential service for three adults with learning disabilities.
The people that live here are supported using a person-centred approach, providing a package of care and support that meets the individuals’ goals and aspirations. We understand that each person has different needs, interests and hobbies, which is why personal input is so important.
Our aim is to deliver a high quality service that enables people to maximise their independence in a safe and supportive environment.
- Three bedrooms with comfortably furnished rooms
- Spacious communal areas including a lounge, dining room and kitchen
- Safe and secure grounds and gardens
- 24 hour staff support on-site
- Person-centred approach through both community and home-based activities
- A highly skilled and dedicated staff team
Our approach to support
Roydon Road offers a calm, peaceful and homely environment with 24 hour staff support. Within the service we continually promote the development of social skills, independent living and personal responsibility. This includes the following daily living skills:
“I have lots of friends here. The staff have really helped me to become more independent.”
Person supported by Roydon Road