Through our services at Roseneath Avenue, we provide leading person-centred support and facilities for six males and females aged between 16-60 with autism, who may also have challenging behaviour.
We offer a bespoke, 24/7 residential service in a safe, stimulating and rewarding environment. Our aim is to support individuals to improve their daily living skills and move on to more independent living.
The services provided at Roseneath Avenue include:
- Six self-contained apartments
- Modern communal areas including lounges, fully equipped kitchens and a secure garden
- Innovative person-centred support programmes in a safe and caring environment
- Positive behaviour support and recovery model
- A multidisciplinary community team
- Staff trained in positive behaviour support, learning disabilities and mental health awareness
- Access to education and voluntary/paid employment opportunities
- Interaction within Priory Adult Care’s communication strategy “Your Voice”
- A company vehicle to access wider community facilities
“It’s a friendly place, the staff are really nice and helpful.”
Resident at Roseneath Avenue
“I received great support from a dedicated team to have an active and happy life.”
Ex-resident at Roseneath Avenue