At Rookery Hove (formerly part of Craegmoor), we support 13 females and males aged 18-35 on the autistic spectrum, including Asperger’s Syndrome, and those with complex mental health needs.
Located in Hove, East Sussex, we provide a safe, secure and friendly environment for the individuals which live here. The service supports individuals to develop skills which will empower them to move on from Rookery Hove and live a more independent lifestyle.
We offer a wide range of modern facilities which include:
- 13 single bedrooms
- Fully equipped bathrooms
- 2 communal lounges where individuals can socialise
- IT suite where residents can develop their computer skills
- Kitchen designed to assist individuals in improving their cooking skills
- Fully enclosed garden which offers a safe and tranquil environment
- A lift that provides access to every floor
Our team of experts
Our multidisciplinary team at Rookery Hove includes a Psychologist and PBS Practitioner. We are also able to access other therapies outside the service through the NHS and local community teams.
“Staff enable me to live as independently as possible. I am listened to at Rookery Hove.”
Person supported by Rookery Hove