Located in Hull, Riverbank provides a residential service for up to 24 individuals, as well as 12 supported living flats in an adjacent building. Both services offer support for male and female adults with severe and enduring mental health needs. We provide extensive rehabilitation and recovery care pathways, as well as offering longer term support where needed.
Riverbank offers a step down service from hospital or locked rehabilitation units and also supports individuals who may require a step up from the community, in cases where more support may be needed to prevent relapse and potential hospital admission. The supported living flats provide a pathway towards further independence, whilst being able to offer the right level of support based on individual assessed needs and can be flexed to individual circumstance.
- We offer a total of 36 placements: 24 residential placements and 12 supported living flats within an adjacent building
- All accommodation is arranged around a central 'hub' of a bistro, lounge and IT suite
- A highly motivated and trained staff team
- 24-hour specialist residential care, plus the added support of qualified social workers
- Convenient location in close proximity to local shops and amenities, as well as good transport links
A specialist team
Although each resident is allocated a keyworker who will guide them through their recovery programme, we also have a full staff team that provides consistency across all the Riverbank programmes. As well as the service manager, there's a social worker, a clinical lead, recovery workers and senior recovery workers who also co-ordinate activities.
“I have a lot more confidence now. I do lots of activities in Hull and have a job.”
Person supported by Riverbank