Located in Hull, Riverbank (formerly part of Partnerships in Care) provides extensive rehabilitation and recovery care pathways in tenancy style and supported living settings for 36 adults with severe and enduring mental health needs.
Our therapeutic environment and experienced team support residents to develop the confidence and skills for greater independence.
We want the best for the people we support and we place great importance on outcomes and quality of life. We look at what can be achieved for each person, their abilities, interests and needs, and work within a positive environment to encourage confidence, bring structure, inclusion and opportunity in their lives.
- We offer a total of 36 placements: 24 residential placements for intense and medium support and 12 flats for supported living
- All accommodation is arranged around a central 'hub' of a bistro, lounge, IT suite and therapy rooms
- A highly motivated and trained staff team
- 24-hour mental health nursing care, plus the added support of qualified social workers
- Access to local shops and amenities
A specialist team
Although each resident is allocated a keyworker, co-worker and has a named nurse who will guide them through their recovery programme, we also have a full staff team that provides consistency across all the Riverbank programmes. As well as the service manager, there's a social worker, a clinical lead, registered mental health nurses, recovery workers and senior recovery workers who also co-ordinate activities.
“I have a lot more confidence now. I do lots of activities in Hull and have a job.”
Person supported by Riverbank