Richmond Heights Care Home
Richmond Heights (formerly part of Amore Care) is a purpose-built nursing home in Sheffield for up to 51 older people. We support people with physical needs who require assistance and care.
The homely and comfortable environment, finished to a high standard, enables us to provide person-centred care tailored to the needs of our residents. Our dedicated and trained team provide a high standard of care to enhance resident’s quality of life.
Richmond Heights is designed to meet the needs of older people with comfortable lounge and dining areas. There is a quiet room where residents can relax and listen to soothing music. The home has large, landscaped gardens which offer a relaxing atmosphere and a quiet retreat.
The home is situated close to all major motorways and easily accessible to the city centre. There is also access to a local super-tram.
Living at Richmond Heights
We offer a wide range of services and facilities to meet the needs of the residents living at Richmond Heights. These include:
- Local GPs who visit the home regularly
- Local dentist providing a service to residents
- Fresh home cooked food using locally produced ingredients
- Dedicated activities co-ordinator experienced in working with older people
- A trained holistic therapist who provides aromatherapy and other treatments
- A visiting hairdresser and beautician outlets within walking distance
- Beautiful patio garden where residents can enjoy sitting outside
Our social and leisure organiser tailors the activities on a daily basis to meet the needs of our residents.
All are encouraged to share their life stories and to create memory boxes, which enhances person-centred care and support. Residents can also go on our regular trips to places such as local shops, garden centres and local parks.
“It’s very comfortable here, the staff are nice and very helpful.”
Resident at Richmond Heights