Priory Supported Living West Midlands has established partnerships with housing providers in the area and we are proud of the quality and range of our accommodation schemes.
As a result we are able to offer varying levels of support accommodation dependent on individuals’ needs and wishes. This includes self-contained flats, shared housing and 24-hour staff availability. We also provide an on-call number for emergencies outside office hours.
We support people who:
- Have learning disabilities
- Have mental health needs
- Have autism
- Have an acquired brain injury
- Present with behaviours that may challenge
Finding the right care and support doesn't have to be complicated. At Priory Supported Living West Midlands, we can offer advice about accessing benefits and funding and if appropriate, working out your budget.
If you have an individual budget or direct payment we can support you to decide how best to spend your finances to make sure you can live the life you want.
Referrals may be made through:
- The individual’s Social Services Department management team or, if relevant, their local health authority
- By the individual (or an appropriate adult acting on their behalf) who wishes to use direct payment or individual budget, or who is self-financing