Priory Supported Living London & Home Counties
Priory Supported Living London & Home Counties supports people with learning disabilities, autism, mental health needs and those who present with behaviours that may challenge to live the lives that they choose. Our specialist support enables people to live happy and fulfilling lives in their own homes within their communities.
At Priory Supported Living London & Home Counties, we are flexible and person-centred in our approach. We believe that no two people will have the same support needs, goals or aspirations and know therefore that everyone's care and support will be different. Our person-centred support plans are developed in partnership with each individual and we agree together how we will support them to be as independent as possible. We also listen to the views of their families and the professionals who may be supporting them.
Our highly experienced team provide specialist support to build confidence, self-esteem and range of daily living skills. We empower people to achieve their goals and reach their true potential.
“I am proud of my achievements and all the skills I have gained. It has been a positive journey. I can organise most aspects of my life on my own now.”
Person assisted by Priory Supported Living London & Home Counties
Introducing Frays House
Located on a quiet road in the suburban town of West Drayton, in the London Borough of Hillingdon, Frays House provides support for adults with complex needs.
The supported living service is designed to enable people to live as independently as possible within their own home, and in the local community.
Take a look around Frays House:
Our supported living services
Priory Supported Living London & Home Counties provides support up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including 1:1 support. We provide help across a range of areas to enable individuals to lead more enriching and fulfilling lives. This includes:
- Specialist support for people with learning disabilities, autism, mental health needs and complex needs to live the life that they choose
- Domiciliary care and support with aspects of everyday life, such as personal care, healthy eating, medication, maintaining the home, paying bills, shopping, budgeting and maintaining tenancies
- Support to access benefits including direct payments and personal budgets
- Community outreach services; support with becoming more confident, participating in community related activities and maintaining family contacts
- Improvement in quality of life irrespective of illness or disability
- 24 hour support available if needed providing choice, participation and inclusion
- Support to access education, voluntary and paid employment opportunities
Flexible, person-centred support
We are focused on supporting people to be as independent as possible, both within their own home and in their local community. We support individuals with learning disabilities, mental health needs and those who may present with behaviours that challenge.
At Priory Supported Living London & Home Counties, we work in partnership with people to ensure they have control over the way their support is provided. Our focus is on enabling people to achieve their goals and to become more independent.
The support available at Priory Supported Living London & Home Counties includes:
- Finances and economic wellbeing, including budgeting and debt management
- Maintaining accommodation
- Employment, volunteering, education and training
- Relationships with family and friends
- Leisure, cultural and faith activities
- Developing self-confidence and community involvement
- Mental and emotional health
- Physical health, including exercise and healthy eating
- Drug or alcohol issues
- Dealing with offending issues
- Domestic and living skills, including cooking, shopping and public transport
- Moving to independent accommodation
A range of accommodation options available
Priory Supported Living London & Home Counties has established partnerships with housing providers in the area and we are proud of the quality and range of our accommodation schemes. These include self-contained apartments and shared living. Our tenants’ homes are comfortable and modern, with easy access to amenities and transport links.
By understanding each person’s needs and aspirations, we can agree together the type of accommodation and locations that might work best for them. We can provide help with tenancy agreements where needed, giving people the security of their own homes. If an individual wishes to live with others, we match them with people who have shared interests and lifestyles.
Achieving positive outcomes
Priory Supported Living London & Home Counties empowers people to achieve the best possible outcomes by giving them greater choice and control over how they live their lives. We encourage each individual to reach their potential by delivering specialist person-centred support that enables them to lead a life that is more enriching and fulfilling.
We are proud that our residents achieve greater independence, find employment and fully integrate into their communities. Our services deliver measurable results for both local authorities and the people we support.
“I absolutely love my new flat. Staff have been with me all the way, planning and supporting me to achieve my dream of living in my own flat in the community.”
“I have always dreamed of organising my own wedding. My dream became reality when I married my husband and we moved into our own home. We got all the support we needed to make this possible.”
People assisted by Priory Supported Living London & Home Counties