Priory Radstock (formerly part of Craegmoor) provides support in a safe and empowering environment for adults aged 18 and over with an autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). The service can provide different models of support and adopts a person-centred approach.
For those seeking a pathway or step down service, there is the possibility of moving to smaller facilities where they can experience less support and more independence.
Our specialist services
We offer a range of specialist services at Priory Radstock. These include:
- An ideal location in Radstock for safe, structured steps towards greater independence with a wide range of amenities nearby
- Successful transitions to independent community living for young adults from a variety of settings such as inpatient wards, specialist education services and forensic settings
- Care pathways available which follow a model of positive behaviour support to achieve increased independence
- 3 units including a 3 bedded step-down house where residents will manage the daily running of the house such as accessing community services, shopping and budgeting
- A multidisciplinary team which includes a Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) practitioner
- Support in work and college placements, as well as preparation for employment or higher education
Our approach to support
At Priory Radstock, we offer tailor-made care packages to individuals. Staff are passionate about the care they provide, enabling individuals to fulfil their goals and ambitions to lead an enhanced life style.
We provide a multidisciplinary team which consists of psychiatry and a Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) practitioner. The specialist team support with achieving individuals maximum potential which is reviewed and monitored.
The people we support also have the opportunity to step down to smaller facilities where they experience less supervision and more independence, whilst maintaining a strong link to the care team.
“I really like living here because I get to choose my own activities and feel more independent.”
Person supported by Priory Radstock