Priory Radstock Satellite (Redfield Road)
Priory Radstock Satellite, also known as Redfield Road, provides specialist residential support to five young adults with autism and associated conditions. We offer structured programmes to meet the residents’ needs and develop their independence skills, enabling them to reach their full potential.
Located in Midsomer Norton, the service is close to local amenities and within easy access to major bus routes, train stations and motorways linking it to cities including Bath and Bristol.
Our specialist services
- A low stimulus, homely and relaxed environment
- Accommodation comprised of four spacious bedrooms which share two bathrooms equipped with both shower and bath facilities, and a self-contained flat with an en-suite bathroom, kitchen/dining area and lounge
- A range of communal areas including a secure garden for relaxing and socialising
- A fully-equipped kitchen for residents to prepare their own meals, with staff available to support with cooking
- Access to a consultant psychiatrist with regular multidisciplinary team input
- On-site and full-time Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) available for regular reviews, creating in-depth behaviour support plans and ongoing training for staff
- Education opportunities at a mainstream college
- Progression through a care pathway to live as independently as possible
A range of activities
The service is within a short walking distance to sports facilities for residents to enjoy a variety of sports including badminton, squash and swimming. There is a range of shops nearby, as well as supermarkets, a cricket club and evening entertainment facilities.
People living at Priory Radstock Satellite will also have the opportunity to attend courses at a mainstream college that offer academic and vocational courses to help further develop their skills.