Old Vicarage in Dewsbury may be suitable for those who meet the following admissions criteria:
- Adults aged 18 years and over
- Individuals with complex needs including autism and learning disabilities
- We can also accommodate individuals who are 17 years old going through a transition from children’s services and have been identified via the Transforming Care Agenda.
Our service provides high quality care and support to people with varying levels of need. Referrals can be made through:
- The individual’s social services department management team or, if relevant, their Local Health Authority
- By the individual (or an appropriate adult acting on their behalf) who wishes to use direct payment, individual budget or who is self-financing