Through our services at Ogilvie Court, we provide leading person-centred support for 25 men and women over the age of 18 with learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge.
Situated within four acres of private gardens and woodlands in a peaceful, rural location near to the village of Earls Colne, Ogilvie Court offers 24/7 specialist residential care in a community setting.
Our specialist services
- 25 bedrooms within four houses
- Communal areas within each house including a lounge, kitchen and secure gardens
- 4 acres of private land including woodlands and nature trail
- Multidisciplinary staff team providing continuous support
- Access to education opportunities
- Activity resource centre
- Horticultural and training centre
- Sensory rooms
- Vegetable plots
- Vehicles to access wider community facilities
Our approach to support
Ogilvie Court employs and use a comprehensive and highly skilled team who are experienced in supporting individuals with a wide range of conditions. Our aim is to deliver an increasing sense of self-management and empowerment that will lead to more independent living.
We work in partnership with a behavioural psychologist, music therapist, support workers and speech and language therapists. We also work closely with local community teams including GPs, chiropodists and dietitians.
“I love living here, I get to do different activities and the staff are very kind and helpful.”
Person supported by Ogilvie Court