The property is close to local amenities and within easy access to major bus routes, train stations and motorways linking it to the neighbouring towns. This ‘robust’ service brings together the best qualities of a ‘local’ service with the support and expertise of an established and well-respected service provider.
Living at Oak House
Oak House is a large, detached building which also benefits from a recently built new extension and well-maintained gardens.
The staff team have significant expertise in supporting people with autism and additional complex needs. This includes a dedicated positive behaviour support (PBS) specialist, and an activities co-ordinator. Our services also include:
- A low stimulus, homely and relaxed environment, whilst offering robust furnishings
- Accommodation comprises of both individual bedrooms and flats
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) kitchen units available in flats to promote independence, whilst maintaining safety
- A very spacious and modern kitchen, lounge and dining area with patio doors leading onto a large, secure garden
- Innovative person-centred support programmes and personal activity planners
- Intensive interactive communication and environment
- One-to-one specialist support as required
- Access to education and supported employment opportunities
- Progression through a care pathway to live as independently as possible
Achieving positive outcomes
By encouraging people to take control and have belief in their potential, we can make positive outcomes a reality for everyone, regardless of age or presumed ability.
We create pathways that support individuals through residential to community living, delivering measurable results for both local authorities and the people who use our services. This, paired with our personalisation agenda, enables us to help the people we support to lead fulfilled, independent lives. By working together, we can make a real and lasting difference.