Meadow View Care Home
Meadow View (formerly part of Amore Care) is a purpose-built nursing home in Rotherham for up to 49 older people. We support people with physical needs who require assistance and care. The homely and comfortable environment, finished to a high standard, enables us to provide person-centred care tailored to the needs of our residents.
Meadow View is designed to meet the needs of older people with comfortable lounge and dining areas. There is a quiet room where residents can relax and listen to soothing music. The large attractive gardens, fruit orchard and patio provide residents with a relaxing place to sit enjoy the outdoors. Some rooms also benefit from a view of open farm fields.
Living at Meadow View
Our dedicated and trained team provide a high standard of care to enhance resident’s quality of life. Amongst the facilities and services available at Meadow View, these include:
- Local GPs who visit the home regularly
- Local dentist providing a service to residents
- Fresh home cooked food using locally produced ingredients
- Dedicated activities co-ordinator experienced in working with older people
- A trained holistic therapist who provides aromatherapy and other treatments
- A visiting hairdresser and beautician outlets within walking distance
- Beautiful patio garden where residents can enjoy sitting outside
A more enjoyable way to spend your time
Our social and leisure organiser tailors the activities on a daily basis to meet the needs of our residents.
All are encouraged to share their life stories and to create memory boxes, which enhances person centred care and support. Residents can also go on our regular trips to places such as local shops, garden centres and local parks.
“The manager and staff listen and make a real effort to get to know my husband and the care plan is designed to meet his individual needs.”
Relative of resident at Meadow View