The robust service at Mather Fold House brings together the best qualities of a local service with the support and expertise of an established and well-respected service provider.
The staff team have significant expertise in supporting people with autism and associated complex needs. They are supported by a dedicated positive behaviour support specialist and autism leads.
The support provided at Mather Fold House includes:
- A low stimulus, homely and relaxed environment, whilst offering robust furnishings
- Spacious lounge areas, beautiful grounds and access to the wider community
- Innovative person-centred support programmes and personal activity planners
- Intensive interactive communication and environment
- A large garden that is safe and private
- One-to-one support as required
- Access to education and supported employment opportunities
- Progression through a care pathway to live as independently as possible
- Access to multi-professionals
Accommodation in the main house includes a large ground floor apartment, two studio flats and two en-suite bedrooms on the first floor. External to the main house there is also a self-contained annex with a private garden. All of the flats have their own Activities of Daily Living (ADL) kitchen designed to promote independence, whilst maintaining safety.
The main house also offers a comfortable lounge, separate dining room, a modern kitchen and a large garden. Mather Fold House has a comfortable lounge, dining room and a large garden. All of the flats also have their own Activities of Daily Living (ADL) kitchen designed to promote independence, whilst maintaining safety
Accommodation at Mather Fold House can house six residents and is separated as follows:
- Two en-suite bedrooms
- Two self-contained flats
- One ground floor self-contained flat with a private garden
- A beautiful self-contained annex with a private garden