Manor Field is a six bed specialist autism service situated in Corby, Northamptonshire. The service is close to local amenities and within easy access to major bus routes, train stations and motorways linking it to the neighbouring town of Kettering, Peterborough, Luton and Milton Keynes, as well as major cities including Essex, London and Birmingham.
Manor Field provides support for people aged 18 years and over, but can accommodate individuals who are 17 years old and making the transition from Children’s Services having been identified via the Transforming Care Agenda.
- Six beds comprising of four en-suite bedrooms and two self-contained apartments
- A low stimulus, homely and relaxed environment, whilst offering robust furnishings
- Easy access to the wider community
- Innovative person-centred support programmes and personal activity planners
- Intensive interactive communication and environment
- An extensive garden that is safe and private
- One-to-one specialist support as required
- Access to education and supported employment opportunities
- Progression through a care pathway to live as independently as possible
- Access to multi-professionals from allied healthcare practitioners and a dedicated positive behaviour support specialist
Our specialist staff team
The staff team have significant expertise in supporting people with autism and behaviours that challenge. A dedicated Positive Behaviour Support Specialist and Specialist Autism Leads will also be available to support the residents.
“I have lots of friends here. I also have my own flat with a kitchen which really helps me to become more independent.”
Person supported by Manor Field