Located in Preston, Lancashire, Lynbrook provides 24/7 specialist residential support for four adults with autism and learning disabilities, who may also present complex/challenging behaviour.
We provide a safe and supportive environment where individuals are fully involved in their care and support planning in order to lead a more independent and fulfilling life.
Our aim is to improve the health and wellbeing of the people we support and we are focused on achieving positive outcomes.
- Four bedded bungalow with two of the bedrooms having en-suite facilities
- Spacious communal areas including a lounge, dining room, conservatory and a family-style kitchen
- Well-maintained gardens where people can enjoy outdoor activities
- Person-centred approach through both community and home-based activities
- A highly skilled and dedicated staff team
- Within easy access to local shops, amenities and transport links
- ‘Your Voice’ meetings where individuals are encouraged to share their views
- Our approach to support
- We aim to achieve an individualised service for everyone we support at Lynbrook, using a person-centred approach through both community and home-based activities, working towards individual goals and aspirations.
Our staff team has significant expertise in supporting people with autism and learning disabilities. We also work closely with outside agencies and visiting consultants.
“I feel like I’m becoming much more independent. The staff really do support me here.”
Person supported by Lynbrook