Located in the Whiteabbey area of Greater Belfast, on the historic site of the former Lord Shaftsbury’s home, Loughshore is only six miles away from Belfast City Centre and in walking distance of local shops, parks and a beach. Major bus and rail routes into the city are also only a short distance from the home.
Loughshore can accommodate 16 residents. Split over two floors.
The ground floor facilities comprise of:
- Ten large bedrooms with en-suite wet room
- Four large living rooms
- Two separate dining rooms
- Modern fitted kitchens
- Fully secure garden accessible to residents
To the first floor, facilities include:
- Two large apartments, each with their own activities of daily living (ADL) kitchen, designed to promote independence
- Four separate bedrooms, each with their own full en-suite wet room
- Separate lounge
- Robust and homely furniture