Long Lane Farm
Located in Preston, Lancashire, Long Lane Farm (formerly part of Craegmoor) provides 24/7 specialist residential support for four adults with autism and learning disabilities, who may also present complex/challenging behaviour.
Using a person-centred approach, we enable all individuals to make their own choices about the support they receive. We improve their wellbeing and are focused on achieving positive outcomes for everyone in a safe and supportive environment.
- A detached farmhouse consisting of three individual bedrooms
- Spacious communal areas including a lounge, dining room and kitchen
- A separate annex for one person consisting of a lounge/dining area with kitchen facilities, bedroom and en-suite bathroom
- Person-centred approach through both community and home-based activities
- A highly skilled and dedicated staff team
- Within easy access to local shops, amenities and transport links
- ‘Your Voice’ meetings where individuals are encouraged to share their views
Our approach to support
We aim to achieve an individualised service for everyone we support at Long Lane Farm, using a person-centred approach through both community and home-based activities, working towards individual goals and aspirations.
The support is delivered by a dedicated team of staff who enable individuals to live as independently as possible. Our staff team has significant expertise in supporting people with autism and learning disabilities. We also work closely with outside agencies and visiting consultants.
“Staff have really helped me to improve my skills and enjoy life.”
Person supported by Long Lane Farm