Leonards Croft (formerly part of Craegmoor) is a service for people aged 18 years and over, but can accommodate people who are 17 years old going through a transition from Children’s Services and have been identified via the transforming care agenda.
This ‘robust’ service brings together the best qualities of a ‘local’ service with the support and expertise of an established and well respected service provider.
The services offered at Leonards Croft include:
- A low stimulus, homely and relaxed environment, whilst offering robust furnishings
- Five self-contained flats with their own Activities of Daily Living (ADL) kitchen to promote independence, whilst maintaining safety
- Three en-suite bedrooms
- A very spacious and modern kitchen, a lounge, learning hub and separate dining room
- A large and secure communal garden
- Innovative person-centred support programmes and personal activity planners Intensive interactive communication and environment
- One-to-one specialist support as required
- Access to education and supported employment opportunities
- Progression through a care pathway to live as independently as possible
“I live in my own flat with its own kitchen. I love being able to cook and feel so much more independent living here.”
Person supported by Leonards Croft