Located in Hull, Kingfisher Rise (formerly part of Partnerships in Care) provides supported living services for five male and female adults with complex mental health needs to enable them to move on to more independent living.
Our multidisciplinary team will work with the resident to help them achieve their unique recovery goals and aspirations in a safe and therapeutic environment.
- A safe and therapeutic environment
- Staff are on duty between 10-00am and 7-00pm with the Riverbank on-call available outside of this time.
- Five flats that also offer the flexibility of step-down/step-up to other services
- Person-centred approach and plans that clients and family members can be involved in developing
- Two miles from Hull city centre, on major bus routes and close to local amenities
- Active participation in the local community and opportunities for educational, employment and social activities close by
“I really like it here. I go to college and have lots of friends. I feel like I’m becoming more independent.”
Person supported by Kingfisher Rise