Located in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, Julian’s Road supports up to 7 male adults who have autism and some challenging behaviours.
The services we provide promote independence and life skills, whilst getting our residents ready for moving on from Julian’s Road.
- 7 en-suite bedrooms which can be decorated and personalised to suit any individual’s tastes
- A low stimulus, homely and relaxed environment, whilst offering robust furnishings
- Spacious communal areas including a lounge area and conservatory
- A large garden that is safe and private with other large open spaces and surroundings
- Innovative person-centred support programmes and personal activity planners
- Intensive interactive communication and environment
- One-to-one specialist support as required
- Access to education and supported employment opportunities
- Progression through a care pathway to live as independently as possible
“I like living here. The staff help me when I need it but they know that I like to do things for myself if I can.”
Person supported by Julian’s Road