Homeleigh Farm (formerly part of Craegmoor) is a specialist, male-only service, which supports people with learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge, as well as a forensic history of offending. The service provides a safe, yet homely environment, whereby existing life skills can be developed and new ones achieved. We do everything we can to improve the health, safety and wellbeing of the individuals we support and as a team we are focused on building positive outcomes for everyone.
The services available at Homeleigh Farm include:
- Specialist support for six males with learning disabilities who also present mild to moderate challenging behaviours
- Innovative person centred support programmes in a safe and caring environment
- One-to-one psychological support where needed
- Where appropriate access to education and work placements within the community
- Progression through a care pathway that fulfils each individual’s maximum potential to live more independently
- Service users can have their views heard via Priory Adult Care’s newsletter “Your Voice”
Our approach to support
At Homeleigh Farm, we encourage each individual to make their own decisions about the care and support they receive. We do this by means of a person-centred plan, something that we believe is essential for providing the best service to the people we support. Plans are made with individuals, their family and a key worker, to ensure that all needs are met.
Person-centred plans are also key for identifying the goals and aspirations of each person we support and it is vital that they are fully involved in devising their own specific goals. Our highly trained staff team support the people who live at the farm in achieving the goals they have agreed.
“I like living at Homeleigh Farm, I enjoy the holidays and the trips out. I also like my room and my fish tank.”
Person supported by Homeleigh Farm