Located in Pulham St Mary near Diss, Norfolk, Hill House (formerly part of Craegmoor) provides specialist residential support for seven adults with learning disabilities in a safe and nurturing environment.
We aim to achieve an individualised service for everyone we support, using a person-centred approach through both community and home-based activities, working towards individual goals and aspirations.
- A homely, safe and relaxed environment
- A highly skilled and dedicated staff team
- Person-centred approach through both community and home-based activities
- Within easy access to local shops, amenities and transport links
- Seven individual bedrooms
- Spacious communal areas including a lounge and family-style kitchen
- Well-maintained gardens
“I really enjoy all the activities we do in the community and in the home. I feel more independent here.”
Person supported by Hill House