Located in Diss, Norfolk, Harrisons Yard (formerly part of Partnerships in Care) provides specialist residential support for three adults with learning disabilities.
The service which has 24 hour staff support on site offers a safe and caring environment where learning and living is an enjoyable experience, allowing people to mature and develop as individuals.
We also aim to provide everyday living experiences within the home and community, supporting regular participation in activities that promote independence.
- A homely, safe and relaxed environment
- Spacious communal areas and gardens
- Person-centred approach through both community and home-based activities
- Easy access to local shops, amenities and transport links
- Three individual bedrooms
- A highly skilled and dedicated staff team
“It is very homely and nice here. Staff help me to develop my skills and enjoy life.”
Person supported by Harrisons Yard