Finn Farm Lodge
Through our services at Finn Farm Lodge, we provide leading person-centred support and facilities for 6 males and females aged between 18-65 with Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS).
We offer a bespoke, 24/7 residential service in a safe, stimulating and rewarding environment. Our aim is for each individual to maintain a healthy lifestyle and to develop as much independence as the syndrome permits.
Finn Farm Lodge is situated in a tranquil area of Folkestone on the Kent coast. The service is in an ideal location with easy access to local amenities, as well as the town centre and beach.
Each resident is supported by a highly qualified staff team to manage their food and dietary intake and maintain a healthy lifestyle. We also provide opportunities for residents to participate in a wide variety of community-based activities including college courses and work placements.
- Specialist residential support for adults aged between 18-65 years with PWS
- A range of accommodation comprising of en-suite bedrooms, an annexe and a new flat providing a focus on independent living
- Modern communal areas including a lounge, fully-equipped kitchen and garden
- Innovative person-centred support programmes in a safe and caring environment
- Rated ‘Good’ overall and in all of the assessment categories by the CQC
- A dedicated and experienced staff team
- Delivering positive behaviour support (PBS) for people who may present with behaviours that challenge
- A multidisciplinary community team
- Food and dietary support with a particular focus on an active lifestyle
- Access to education and voluntary/paid employment opportunities
- Interaction within Priory Adult Care’s communication strategy ‘Your Voice’
- Progression through a care pathway that fulfils each individual’s maximum potential to live more independently
- A company vehicle enabling easy access to a range of planned off-site activities
“I can’t thank you enough for the help you have provided to my daughter. The progress she has made has been remarkable.”
Parent of a resident at Finn Farm Lodge