Finn Farm Lodge
Through our services at Finn Farm Lodge (formerly part of Craegmoor), we provide leading person-centred support and facilities for 6 males and females aged between 18-65 with Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS).
We offer a bespoke, 24/7 residential service in a safe, stimulating and rewarding environment. Our aim is for each individual to maintain a healthy lifestyle and to develop as much independence as the syndrome permits.
Finn Farm Lodge is situated in a tranquil area of Folkestone on the Kent coast. The service is in an ideal location with easy access to local amenities, as well as the town centre and beach.
Each resident is supported by a highly qualified staff team to manage their food and dietary intake and maintain a healthy lifestyle. We also provide opportunities for residents to participate in a wide variety of community-based activities including college courses and work placements.
- 6 en-suite bedrooms
- Modern communal areas including a lounge, fully-equipped kitchen and secure garden
- Innovative person-centred support programmes in a safe and caring environment
- Positive behaviour support
- A multidisciplinary community team
- Food and dietary control
- Access to education and voluntary/paid employment opportunities
- Interaction within Priory Adult Care’s communication strategy “Your Voice”
- A company vehicle to access wider community facilities
“I can’t thank you enough for the help you have provided to my daughter. The progress she has made has been remarkable.”
Parent of a resident at Finn Farm Lodge