Located in Leyland, Lancashire, Fernleigh House (formerly part of Craegmoor) supports six adults with autism, learning disabilities and epilepsy. We aim to provide a safe and caring environment where learning and living is an enjoyable experience enabling people to develop as individuals.
We believe that through a person-centred approach to care and support, this provides the pathway tools for individuals to live in a more independent setting in the future, always ensuring that the people we support have their needs met to the highest of standards.
- Six spacious bedrooms, three with en-suite facilities
- Large communal areas including a lounge, dining room, kitchen and garden
- An experienced and highly skilled staff team
- Innovative person-centred support programmes and personal activity planners
- Progression through a care pathway to live as independently as possible
- Easy access to local retailers, restaurants and health facilities
- On-site transport available to assist people to access the community, where required
- ‘Your Voice’ meetings where individuals are encouraged to share their views
Our specialist staff team
The staff team at Fernleigh House have significant expertise in supporting people with autism, learning disabilities and epilepsy. We believe in a multidisciplinary approach to care and support, which is why we work closely with other professionals including social workers, podiatrists and opticians.
“Fernleigh House has a very homely feel and relaxed atmosphere.”
Staff member at Fernleigh House