Fern Lodge is a three storey semi-detached property providing specialist residential support for 17 men and women with mental needs.
Located in Chester, the service at Fern Lodge supports adults to promote and maintain independent living skills, social integration and meaningful engagement.
The services available at Fern Lodge include:
- Specialist support for up to 17 people with mental health needs
- Individual bedrooms and spacious communal areas including a lounge, dining room and kitchen
- Safe and secure grounds and gardens, with a summer house used for activities
- 24 hour staff support on-site, including nurses as well as care staff.
- A highly skilled and dedicated staff team and multidisciplinary community team
- Positive Behaviour Support and Recovery Model
- Access to community projects and educational opportunities
- Dedicated activities coordinator providing personalised activities programmes for each resident
- Innovative person-centred support programmes in a safe and caring environment
- A convenient location, close to local shops and amenities
“The staff help me to develop my skills such as budgeting and cooking. I feel more independent and enjoying life.”
Person supported by Fern Lodge