Fern Lodge (formerly part of Partnerships in Care) is a three storey semi-detached property providing specialist residential support for 17 men and women with a mental illness.
Located in Chester, the service at Fern Lodge supports adults to promote and maintain independent livings skills, social integration and meaningful engagement.
The services available at Fern Lodge include:
- Specialist support for up to 17 people with mental health issues
- Individual bedrooms and spacious communal areas including a lounge, dining room and kitchen
- Safe and secure grounds and gardens
- 24 hour staff support on-site
- A highly skilled and dedicated staff team and multidisciplinary community team
- Positive Behaviour Support and Recovery Model
- Access to community projects/programmes/education
- Innovative person-centred support programmes in a safe and caring environment
- Close to local shops and amenities
“The staff help me to develop my skills such as budgeting and cooking. I feel more independent and enjoying life.”
Person supported by Fern Lodge