Located in Wrexham, Fairhome provides specialist residential support and nursing for 23 adults with functional mental health problems and dual diagnosis with mental health, for example, acquired brain injury and learning disabilities.
Residents are encouraged to develop daily living skills to maximise their independence such as shopping, budgeting and cooking. The service has 24 hour staff support on site, as well as access to full multidisciplinary and primary care services in the local area.
- A homely, safe and relaxed environment
- 23 individual bedrooms with five bathrooms, including a wet room
- Spacious communal areas and gardens
- Close to the local community and amenities
- 24 hour support from qualified staff
- 7 RMNs and care staff with NVQs in Health and Social Care
- 2 on-site chefs
- Therapeutic and community activities
- Physical health issues can also be assisted to manage with i.e Diabetes, epilepsy, wound care etc
- All nursing staff are trained in Recovery Star and how to manage complex behaviours
“I develop my daily living skills such as shopping, budgeting and cooking. I feel a lot more independent here.”
Person supported by Fairhome