Evergreen Lodge is set in spacious surroundings with well-maintained gardens and offers 10 en-suite bedrooms and 2 self-contained flats to allow a progression and step-by-step approach towards independent living.
The service has large communal areas including a kitchen for people to cook their own meals and a dining room to enjoy meals and socialise. There are also two smaller sized kitchens which are shared by residents living in the self-contained flats, as well as a fully-equipped laundry room.
A range of activities
At Evergreen Lodge, we provide a safe, nurturing and homely environment for residents. The service is also within close range of South Croydon train station and direct bus routes into the town centre.
Within the local community there are barbers, clothes shops, chiropodists, dentists and opticians, all are within easy walking distance of the unit. Support is also provided for residents to apply for and take up voluntary or paid work, which can significantly reduce the risk of relapse.
Other facilities available include:
- Staff who are trained in substance misuse and smoking cessation advise, and will assist anyone with an addiction problem
- All residents are encouraged to register with the local GP surgery
- 1:1 keyworker sessions on a minimum of a weekly basis
- Resident meetings which enable individuals to plan activities within the wider community
- A football team which meet fortnightly
- A contract of agreement for all residents living at Evergreen Lodge