Evergreen Lodge (formerly part of Partnerships in Care) provides 24 hour specialist care and treatment for 12 men with complex and enduring mental health needs, often with a forensic history. We support residents to develop their skills for safe and independent living, increase their self-confidence and make a positive contribution to the community.
We want the best for people in our care and we place great importance on outcomes and quality of life. We look at what can be achieved for each person, their abilities, interests and needs. We work within a positive environment to encourage confidence, bring structure, inclusion and opportunity in their lives.
- 10 en-suite bedrooms plus 2 self-contained flats that allow a progression and step-by-step approach towards independence
- 1 sitting room, 2 independent kitchens, an Activities of Daily Living (ADL) kitchen, a dining room plus a cardiovascular fitness room
- Intensive, individualised programmes of recovery to enable people with complex mental health needs to gain the skills for independence
- A large garden that is safe and private with other open spaces and surroundings
- Our aim is to make the transition from group living in restricted environments to, where possible, managing their own tenancy in the community
- Fully wheelchair accessible
“I really like it here and have lots of friends.”
Person supported by Evergreen Lodge