Evergreen Lodge provides 24-hour specialist care and treatment for 12 adults with mental health needs and other associated diagnosis, requiring residential, respite or forensic rehabilitation services. We support residents to develop their skills for safe and independent living, increase their self-confidence and make a positive contribution to the community.
We want the best for people in our care and we place great importance on outcomes and quality of life. We look at what can be achieved for each person, their abilities, interests and needs. We work within a positive environment to encourage confidence, bring structure, inclusion and opportunity in their lives.
- 10 en-suite bedrooms and 2 self-contained flats, each with their own kitchen arrangements, to allow a progression and step-by-step approach towards independent living
- A range of communal areas in the main building such as a sitting room, kitchen, dining room and a cardiovascular fitness room
- Intensive, individualised programmes of recovery to enable people with complex needs to gain the skills for independence
- A large garden that is safe and private, with additional open spaces and surroundings
- Respite services offering intense 1:1 support, where required
- Access to work and college placements
- Travel training to maximise independence in the local areas
- A convenient location close to nearby amenities such as barbers, clothes shops, chiropodists, dentists, opticians and a gym
- Good local transport links including South Croydon train station and direct bus routes into the town centre
“I really like it here and have lots of friends.”
Person supported by Evergreen Lodge