Located in Basingstoke, Eastrop House (formerly part of Craegmoor) is a bespoke specialist service for nine adults with autistic spectrum disorders (ASD) and associated complex needs.
The service is close to the town centre, within walking distance of local amenities and is close to major bus routes, train stations and motorways to major cities.
Eastrop House has been designed with autism in mind and offers:
- A low stimulus, homely and relaxed environment, whilst offering robust furnishings
- Five en-suite bedrooms, three studio individual flats and one detached apartment
- Spacious lounge areas, beautiful grounds and access to the wider community
- Innovative person-centred support programmes and personal activity planners
- Intensive interactive communication and environment
- A large garden that is safe and private with other open spaces and surroundings
- One-to-one specialist support as required
- Access to education and supported employment opportunities
- Progression through a care pathway to live as independently as possible
- Access to multi-professionals from allied healthcare practitioners and a dedicated positive behaviour support specialist
Our specialist staff team
The staff team at Eastrop House have significant expertise in supporting people with autism and are supported by a dedicated positive behaviour support specialist and specialist autism leads.
“I have never lived in a home like this. The facilities are so nice and I even have my own kitchen in my room. I also really like the activities we do here and go to the shopping centre which is nearby.”
Person supported by Eastrop House