Dixon’s Farm (formerly part of Craegmoor) provides 24/7 specialist residential support for six adults with autism and learning disabilities. Located in Preston, Lancashire, the service provides a safe and caring environment where learning and living is an enjoyable experience, allowing people to mature and develop as individuals.
We also aim to provide everyday living experiences within the home and community, supporting regular participation in activities that promote independence including visits to the supermarket, baking and meal preparation.
- Six bedded home with two of the bedrooms having en-suite facilities
- Spacious communal areas including a lounge, dining room and kitchen
- The property also has an annex which consists of a lounge, dining area, bedroom and bathroom
- Person-centred approach through both community and home-based activities
- A highly skilled and dedicated staff team
- Within easy access to local shops, amenities and transport links
- ‘Your Voice’ meetings where individuals are encouraged to share their views
Our approach to support
At Dixon’s Farm, we provide an individualised service for every person, using a person-centred approach through both community and home-based activities, working towards individual goals and aspirations. We are a specialist service providing an holistic approach, combining communication and sensory input into a needs led care and support package. Our staff team has significant expertise in supporting people with autism and learning disabilities.
“I really like walking to the local shops and going to the leisure centre. I feel more independent.”
Person supported by Dixon’s Farm