Coral House is a specialised service for people with both learning and physical disabilities. Coral House is situated in Poole and is specially designed to support up to seven people with complex needs.
We are committed to providing just enough support to empower and encourage all individuals utilising our services to develop the skills they need to live as independently as possible. By using Person-centred plans, we help people to work towards a level of independence which fits with their skills, confidence and aspirations.
Individuals at Coral House are able to provide feedback and make suggestions about the care and support they receive through Priory Adult Care’s “Your Voice” feedback programme, as well as through regular meetings held within the home.
Amongst the services we provide at Coral House, these include:
- Specialist support for seven people with learning disabilities who may also present complex needs and physical disabilities
- Innovative person centred support programmes in a safe and caring environment
- Access to education and paid employment opportunities
- Service users can have their views heard via Priory Adult Care’s “Your Voice” meetings
- Progression through a care pathway that fulfils each individual’s maximum potential to live more independently
“It’s good here, I like my friends, we do lots of different things and I get on with the staff.”
Person supported by Coral House